Please allow us to introduce ourselves.
We are a husband and wife team specializing in hotel sales. Prior to specializing in hotels, Gary focused on retail leasing and broad based investment sales including retail buildings and apartments; Renée worked in property and office management. We also spent a rather enjoyable year and a half exploring the prospects of forming Canadian investment groups aimed towards the development and operation of condo-hotels in the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America.
In addition to real estate, we took some time away to conceptualize and direct the start-up of a regional food service restaurant chain that subsequently spawned 29 openings.
As of October, 2005, we decided to focus our real estate practice exclusively on hotel/motel projects primarily in western Canada. By the end of 2007, we established ourselves as leaders in hospitality sales in our area of practice.
We pride ourselves in listening closely to our clients’ specific needs and tailoring our activities to focus on achieving their specific short and long-term objectives. Terrific business relationships which in many cases have become friendships, have allowed us the privilege of introducing hotel transactions exceeding $600,000,000 from the inception of our practice.
We thank our past and present clients and look forward to building more remarkable relationships in 2017.
Gary & Renée
- Gary Anderson is licensed with Royal Pacific Tri-Cities Realty
- Top Office Producer Award by Commissions and Top Commercial Sales Award for 2014 – Carton Realty Ltd.
- Top Office Producer Award by Commissions and Top Commercial Sales Award for 2013 – Carton Realty Ltd.
- Top Office Producer Award by Commissions and Top Commercial Sales Award for 2012 – Carton Realty Ltd.
- 2010 Recipient of the CENTURY 21 Honours Award recognizing Elite Sales Performance over a 7 year time frame.
- Recipients of a Double Centurion Award for 2010
- In the Top 10 CENTURY 21 Realtors in Canada for 2008
- Recipients of a Double Centurion Award for 2007
- Recipients of a Grand Centurion Award for 2006
- In the Top 10 CENTURY 21 Realtors in Canada for 2006